Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nola: Part 3

Day 2 in Nola

We had brunch the next morning at a local favorite - no idea what the name was. My morning after favorite...dr. pepper.. and I was the only one.

After brunch, the Monteleone rooftop pool.


The pool was so relaxing, and the sun was so much warmer up there.The view...incredible!

We soaked up the rays for a while before we headed off to our "fitness" class. Polerotica!

 
Looks so much easier than it is!

After working up an appetite we headed over to ACME oyster bar - which by the way has the most amazing charbroiled oysters, which might I add, are much larger than the raw oysters.


Then we headed out for our last night.






Even Richard had a great night out and picked up a few articles of clothing, including that spiffy Tulane hat he's wearing. He went everywhere with us that weekend.




(Richard and Wanda - his GF. )


I am so blessed to have such amazing friends that planned this weekend out!!! We had one of the best times of our life and I will never forget it! Thanks ladies! I love you all!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this looks like such a FUN weekend!! I'm glad you had such a great bachelorette party in NOLA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so I'm reading, scrolling, reading...going along thinking, "aww so much fun! Chilling by the pool - relaxing - poll dancing - wait polldancingwahhhaaatttt???" haha!
    I'm glad you had so much fun! Your pictures are priceless and it looks like Richard enjoyed himself as well ;)
    Those shirts really did turn out awesome! You have an amazing group of girlfriends - glad you were able to get away for the weekend and explore a new city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do have amazing friends. What a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg love "richard" how did yall get his "manly parts" to stay?

    ReplyDelete