Monday, September 20, 2010

Nola: Part 1

Whehh! I've had a lot going on lately. And I don't want to move on without saying what happened in Nola. However, I've had some issues getting pictures from Nola... and now that I have some I'm reluctant to put them on my blog. HAHA!

For the sake of time and the sleepiness in my eyes ....the short version of "ARRIVING IN NOLA!"


Whitney, Jordan, and I flew from Atlanta to the "Big Easy" in a record 45 minutes... then we waited. Our friends we're busy setting up for our arrival so we decided to get a cab...good idea?


Let's just say I couldn't smile for the picture because I was scared for my life!
First view of the city...



WAAA???

 

Not looking very promising until...the rainbow came out! :-) Can you see it?



JoJo talked to the cab driver about the potential "hot spots."



He terrified us drove us to our hotel in the French Quarter and showed Jordan all the places we should eat, and mentioned when we got home - "You should stay on the treadmill for a LONG time!" Thanks guy!




 Upon entering the Hotel Monteleone room 639 we met...

  

RICHARD!!! (My date for the weekend)

Mom, cover your eyes - there were penis's everywhere!! Hehe!



 

 
  

We spent much of the next hour getting dressed, looking at our maps and making a game plan...I'm going to have to brace myself for the next post...sheesh. It's going to get wild!!

4 comments:

  1. HAHA I love it! Looks like your friends did a great job of planning things out! You look so scared in the cab! haha I probably would have been as well. I can't wait to see more pictures - they are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like a great time, can't wait to see more pics! And oh my goodness, too funny about the cabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete