Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vintage Finds

I've been stocking etsy for all things vintage since I can never seem to make it to a vintage or antique store when they are open. Anyhow I ran into the most adorable store on Etsy and here is what I found for my wedding!









I plan on using the train case at the top for on our gift table for the cards. I am going to decorate it with other vintage items such as the sheet music and the antique school books. I also found some neutral colored silk threads on old wooden spools and a vintage spool holder on ebay. I am having so much fun looking for the vintage decor we are going to use for our wedding! Let me know if you find something fabulous too!


1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the idea of using the train case for cards

    ReplyDelete