Monday, November 29, 2010

MARRIED!!!

I did it! I joined all of you happily married bloggers and married the man of my dreams! 
This photo thanks to Vanessa - one of our favorite guests.

The truth is I've been avoiding my blog since we got back from Maui - because I knew the daunting task of picking my favorite photos would take a lot of patience. However, today I finished catching up on reading all of your blogs and then decided to take the leap. I have some photos from my talented SIL from W. Virginia that I can sneak peak show you. My photographer is busy with the professional photos, but just so I don't confuse you my SIL is also a professional.  I was pretty lucky to have so many pictures from really good photo-taking friends. Drumroll please...

(Oh and these photos are all while we were getting ready and waiting to take photos at the venue. We rented houses that were just up the mountain road for the bridal party to stay the night and get ready. My bridesmaid/SIL took all of these photos. Enjoy!













 


I was so thankful for such a gorgeous weekend and the weather was great too. I can't wait to share more with you, but while we wait for the pictures to come I'll go back to regular posting too. I miss you all! It's great to be back!!

8 comments:

  1. It's GREAT to have you back and in the club girl!! I'll have to get my pics on CD for ya quick! Thanks for the shoutout too! Let's get together again soon and celebrate! We really have a lot to celebrate when you think about it.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy for you. You looked beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I cannot wait to see the rest of your photos! The ones up above are beautiful! You have talented friends/family and it's awesome that they were there with you and helped capture all the extra moments ;) And you looked so beautiful!! And the view?! Hello!!!! Looks like a perfect wedding weekend to me! Can't wait to see all the other pictures, but in the meantime I'm so happy your back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I was just thinking of you/your blog randomly and thinking that the wedding must have happened recently. Glad to see you back on the blogs and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked absolutely GORGEOUS! Congratulations to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JESS you are so gorgeous... sometimes I wish I married you =0) JK. I miss you. so much!

    ReplyDelete