Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Will You be My Bridesmaid?

I have been meaning to do this post for a while now, but I was a little late in getting all of my packages out and since some of my bridesmaids read my blog, I didn't want them to cheat and find out how I was going to ask. Or who rather. So here goes.... I did a "gift" package that contained the following:


Bridesmaid Dress Ornaments + a free Brides Dress for me! courtesy of Sweet Vanilla Bean from Etsy.com.


She put their names on the back with the title (Matron/Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid.) And the Month/Year we are getting married. I loved this idea! It was a great gift right before (some after) Christmas. I collect ornaments all year though, so I think this idea is great for anytime of the year.




I love these pieces that she included and made especially for me. She did such a great job!


To put the cherry on top she sent me these cute bags/ribbons to keep them safe.
Did I mention that antique gold is the main color theme for my wedding? Haha



I also got matching scarves + one for me ;-)

Then I handmade these note cards (yes! I am very proud).


This was the final package.  I wrapped it up in gold tissue paper and added a couple of chocolates to sweaten the deal. Unfortunately not all of the bridesmaids enjoyed the delicious Ghiradelli chocolate because of my lab...who has a thing for chocolate. (Thank goodness she wasn't sick!)

Well that wraps up the first project for the wedding. On to the next one!



2 comments:

  1. What adorable ornaments! ;) They look great and I am sooo honored to have been a part of your life adn wedding in such a meaningful and special way! Thank you and good luck with wedding planning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete